Is a new code central to your reimbursement strategy? You can't afford missteps that delay this complex, lengthy process. Trust us to lead you through it.
What is a New Code Worth to Your Business?
Device manufacturers often assume that a new code is like money in the bank. In fact, the answer is more complicated. Reimbursement also depends on coverage and payment variables. If these basics aren't in place, a code is of little use.
Nevertheless, codes are the key to payment. So, if existing codes don’t support your device, a new code may be your best option. But be prepared. Obtaining a code is never easy. You’ll want to get the process right - right from the start.
Put Experience on Your Side
For almost 20 years, JR Associates has helped define and document correct coding practices. As coding consultants to medical device manufacturers, professional societies and healthcare providers, we’re deeply involved with procedural code applications. We’ve also managed and worked in clinical environments, so we know how to build a realistic case for device innovation.
Code Application Services
You'll receive hands-on guidance through every step in the submission process. Count on us to:
- Assemble "mock" applications - to review and resolve key issues in advance
- Prepare complete documentation for CPT, ICD-9 and HCPCS applications
- Submit applications to appropriate organizations
- Develop supplemental data, clinical evidence and professional opinions, as needed
- Steer submissions through all phases of review
Wondering if a new code is right for you? Get a credible reality check...